- A project
- A leadership or organizational development initiative
- Updating an existing program such as a performance management program or an on-boarding process
- A coaching assignment, or a new and challenging coaching client
- A consulting assignment
- A speech or a presentation
- A seminar or workshop design and delivery
- An employee or leadership assessment, or
- A relevant learning assignment or project that is agreed between the client and the Secretan Center
Be concise. Use the principles that you have learned in your classes or learning experiences to inspire a project that demonstrates your understanding of theories we discussed in .
Your practicum should be a project that will make an impact with others and contribute positively
to the world. If you are submitting a personal project, find a way to share this journey with the world,
perhaps through social media or a blog. Metrics are important, be sure to tell us what projected success
looks like for you.
Please be sure to use proper grammar, check for spelling errors and include appropriate designated trademarking, your practicum will be returned if these details are not addressed.
Trademarking as follows:
- Higher Ground Leadership®
- CASTLE® Principles
- Values-Centered Leadership®
Once the project has been designed and approved, Dr. Secretan or another faculty will be your mentor, offering any guidance you need to design a successful outcome for your assignment, using the principles of Higher Ground Leadership®