We have all been given the gift of time – what will you do with your gift?
We have a golden opportunity to use this gift in positive, productive, compassionate, loving and inspiring ways. For example:
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to for a while and tell them you love them.
- Call an employee and let them know how grateful you are for their good work.
- Be silly.
- Back up your computer.
- Be grateful that you are healthy and saving lives by staying home.
- Study YouTube to learn about that project you have been putting off for so long.
- Renew your vows.
- Get some extra rest.
- Learn something new.
- Gather your team on a video call – and celebrate.
- Have a quarantini .
- Become more familiar with video conferencing software (Teams, Zoom, Maestro, Facetime, Google Meet, etc) – they are your future.
- Love more.
- Stop reading all the news about the novel coronavirus – serve others and stay optimistic instead.
How do you plan to use this unique gift of time to inspire yourself and others? Share your creative ideas in the “comments” section below.