The CASTLE® Audio ProgramCASTLE® is an acronym for six attributes: Courage, Authenticity, Service, Truthfulness, Love, and Effectiveness.
More than at any time in our history, we are witness to a world struggling from the fallout of inappropriate leadership decisions and actions. The audio card and blog links found on the 7 Day CASTLE® Audio Program below reveal the art and practice of the conscious leader through the lens of the CASTLE® Principles.
CASTLE® is an acronym for six attributes: Courage, Authenticity, Service, Truthfulness, Love, and Effectiveness.
The CASTLE® Principles were discovered through research that asked followers what they disliked about their leaders. Their top six peeves were leaders who lead through:
- Cowardice and weakness
- Phony and deceitful behavior
- Selfishness, being self-centered and egocentric
- Lying, misrepresentation and distortion
- Fear and lack of respect
This led to the obvious conclusion that the opposite behavior would inspire followers – and those opposites are the CASTLE® Principles:
- Courage: Reaching beyond the boundaries of our existing limitations, fears, and beliefs
- Authenticity: Being genuine, transparent, and aligned with our inner voice in all aspects of life
- Service: Willing, and actively supporting, the good of the other
- Truthfulness: Being honest and transparent in all thoughts, words, and actions
- Love: Relating to others by touching their hearts in ways that add to who we both are as persons
- Effectiveness: Achieving desired outcomes successfully
Each day, Lance Secretan shows us how to embrace these principles, by telling stories of people and organizations that have done so. Follow along with each day of learning, and you’ll discover the gifts of these fundamental, life-changing concepts.