Karen Senteio is a professional Coach U™ trained Life Coach and CEO of VERVE, Life Reinvention Coaching Services. Karen partners with individuals and groups to make purposeful changes to create inspirational lives that reflect personal values, goals and priorities. She specializes in reinvention, stress and time management. She is a certified Higher Ground Leadership® Pathfinder, a certified Oasis in the Overwhelm© facilitator and a published author on Ezinearticles.com, Slow Leadership and other publications. She is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the ICF Connecticut Chapter and the Connecticut Collaboration of Professional Coaches. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Albertus Magnus College and holds the international PMP certification (Project Management Professional) from the Project Management Institute. Karen lives is Newington, CT with her husband Andre. She enjoys writing, reading and creating an annual garden that breaks all the rules.
“To inspire others to uncover and live their talented purpose.” – Karen Senteio
My BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
Work with Oprah on a project!
Books That Moved Me:
- The Stand – by Stephen King (taught me to pay attention to important clues in books – they matter in the end!)
- Callings – by Gregg Levoy (made me more aware of how to listen for truth)
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret – Judy Blume (helped me understand my adolescent angst)
- The Spark, The Flame, The Torch – by Lance Secretan (reignited my heart and reminded me that my gifts don’t belong to me)
- The Joy Luck Club – taught me the importance on knowing your worth; the strength of friendship and that imperfections are a necessary part of life
- The Color Purple – contained so much that to this day it leaves me speechless
- The Shawshank Redemption – masterfully captured heartache, despair, patience, endurance, friendship, joy and love