The key to leadership lies in timeless values that help us to serve others. The following “Primary Values” help us kick-start personal growth and the change of a corporate culture:
- Mastery: Undertaking whatever you do to the highest standards of which you are capable.
- Chemistry: Relating so well with others that they actively seek to associate themselves with you.
- Delivery: Identifying the needs of others and meeting them with respect and a passion.
To become proficient in Mastery, Chemistry and Delivery, we must adopt three “Accelerators” to drive the Primary Values:
- Learning: Seeking and practicing knowledge and wisdom.
- Empathizing: Considering the thoughts, feelings and perspectives of others.
- Listening: Hearing and understanding the communications of others.
Powered by these Values and their Accelerators, our organizations then seek new Direction through Shifts from old values to new ones:
- From me to you.
- From things to people.
- Kaizen—continual improvement.
- From weakness to strength.
- From hostility, competition and fear to love.
Values-centered Leadership® is one of the most powerful coaching models in the world, and a leadership model used by thousands of organizations worldwide.
To find out more or to book Lance, please contact us here. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.