The key to leadership lies in timeless values that help us to serve others. The following “Primary Values” help us kick-start personal growth and the change of a corporate culture:
- Mastery: Undertaking whatever you do to the highest standards of which you are capable.
- Chemistry: Relating so well with others that they actively seek to associate themselves with you.
- Delivery: Identifying the needs of others and meeting them with respect and a passion.
To become proficient in Mastery, Chemistry and Delivery, we must adopt three “Accelerators” to drive the Primary Values:
- Learning: Seeking and practicing knowledge and wisdom.
- Empathizing: Considering the thoughts, feelings and perspectives of others.
- Listening: Hearing and understanding the communications of others.
Powered by these Values and their Accelerators, our organizations then seek new Direction through Shifts from old values to new ones:
- From me to you.
- From things to people.
- Kaizen—continual improvement.
- From weakness to strength.
- From hostility, competition and fear to love.
Values-centered Leadership® is one of the most powerful coaching models in the world, and a leadership model used by thousands of organizations worldwide.
To find out more or to book Lance, please contact us here. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
"Lance presents his material in a most unique and dynamic way that lends itself to getting people's attention who may not have otherwise been interested, and specifically, as a result, tapping the potential of all involved. The lessons he shared, are and will continue to be, part of the reason Medtronic and each of us at Medtronic are successful in what we do."