Creating Organizations that Inspire the Soul
Based on Dr. Lance Secretan’s worldwide bestseller, Reclaiming Higher Ground: Creating Organizations that Inspire the Soul, this presentation inspires a new way to think about leadership and work. The vast majority of people are deeply dissatisfied with their work lives and this affects the bottom line. Lance Secretan describes how leaders can serve the needs of their employees and how this improves performance.
Loyal, productive, creative employees inspire profits. Employees are eager to bring more than their bodies to work, and because work and the company represent such a huge commitment in a person’s life, they don’t want to bring stress and unhappiness home. There is a lot of productive common ground here—Higher Ground, Secretan calls it—when organizations answer this eagerness and desire with Higher Ground Leadership®.
He lays out a detailed and pragmatic process for organizational transformation that goes much deeper than compensation to address the hearts and minds of individuals, and their vision and goals for their organization. He talks about inner life, trust, courage, values and community as indispensable to the health of a business. And he sets the record straight about competition, profit, teams and structure in ways that inspire leaders and employees alike.
Here are some examples:
- New models for organizational culture and values
- Guidelines for more effective communications, written and verbal
- Methods for realigning relationships with associates, customers and suppliers
- Ways to replace the negative energy of fear, competition and hostility with compassion, excellence and service
- Ways to deepen a leader’s ability to romance outstanding performances from colleagues and loyalty from customers and suppliers
- Innovative approaches to decision making, employee equity, learning and creativity, workplace design, and a host of other leadership issues
This is a collection of breakthrough ideas is delivered in Lance Secretan’s legendary storytelling style with one of the best multimedia presentations.
To find out more or to book Lance, please contact us here. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.