As we settle comfortably into 2013, I combed through my last ten books to find 13 quotes which I hope will provide inspiration to you this year – may it be your best year ever.
BONUS: If you can guess the correct source for each of all of these quotes, I will send you a free DVD, or book or CD. Send your entries to email@example.com
- By putting these three steps together—Destiny, Character, and Calling—we bring clarity to who we are. It affirms Why we are here, how we will Be, and what we will Do during our visit to this planet
- Authenticity is the alignment of head, mouth, heart, and feet—thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing—consistently. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust.
- If you don’t believe that we should love all others—what exactly do you believe?
- Inspiration and effectiveness always wax and wane together—both the quality and quantity of output are directly influenced by our level of inspiration at any given time.
- Inspiring leadership, and being inspired, flows from joy—not success—from the soul more than the personality
- In order to unlock the potential and power of modern leadership to transform clients, organizations, communities, cities, and countries or the world, we must understand and harness the power of our dreams.
- Truth is a powerful economic tool. In fact, there is probably no single initiative that could boost profits more than a radical commitment to truthfulness—not Kaizen, Six Sigma, cost-cutting, TQM, or any other of the popular “profit improvement programs.”
- Whenever we experience pain or sadness, it is because we have become separated from what, or whom, we love. And whenever we are inspired and joyful, it is because we are one with what, or whom, we love. All human challenges and successes can be explained through this awareness.
- One of the greatest needs of the human spirit is to be inspired and to inspire.
- Inspiration is the oxygen of the soul.
- Inspiration comes from love, not fear—we cannot be inspired if we are not loving and loved.
- Motivation is a relationship between personalities; inspiration is a relationship between souls.
- We yearn to move from feeling tired to inspired.